Friday, March 1, 2013

Buffalo... well the plaid atleast, talking about the animal would just be weird!

 
 
 
Waiting for Spring to arrive can be nerve racking to say the least! You see all these great outfits on mannequins in the window displays of all your favorite stores, you buy and then you wait to wear them! Arrhhgg...
So the one day last week that we had pretty decent weather, I decided to let my pale legs play outside a bit! Yep that's right, me- without tights! :)
But I must say the combo of mint, polka dots and red buffalo plaid take my mind off the chilly days we have around the corner and have me definetly springing forward!
 
Blazer- Charlotte Russe (old) Similar; Sweater- Target; Skirt- J.Crew Factory; Flats- Banana Republic (old) Similar
 
 
 
-Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment