Sunday, February 10, 2013

A prom dress... reused and revamped!

 
As I was going through my closet and bagging up all of the things I haven't wore in a while, I came across one of my old pageant dresses in the very back. I hate to just give it away- I mean I have held on to it for this long, so why not do something with it?
So with it's tulle lining still being on trend with some of the fuller skirts I have seen on the runway and in stores I decided to give it one last go around! I paired it with my Forever21 cardigan, vintage pearls and red pumps for a timeless feel.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Strapless evening dress- Jovani; Cardigan- Forever 21 (old) Similar at White House/Black Market; Pearls- (vintage find); Clutch- (vintage find) Similar at Dillards; Pumps- Colin Stuart (old) Similar at Zappos; Lip color-Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Infrared Matte
 
-Jodie


No comments:

Post a Comment