Friday, June 14, 2013

Black and White... With Touches of Green!

So in my new endeavor to start bringing you little things here and there, I found this great blouse to go in my new little shop! I love that it is sheer so it is great for the summer with the sleeves rolled up like I have it styled, but I also love the idea of carrying it into fall and winter with maybe a great vest over it! (note to self- remember to do a post with a vest when it starts to cool off!)
It is on trend with the black and white graphic print and then I love the added pop of neon green along the top back and down the side panels! I paired it with my mint green skinnies to do a fun green color combo!

 
 
 
 
Blouse- Major Betty Boutique; Fedora- Target (in stores only); Jeans- Delia's; Watch- Marc by Marc Jacobs; Flats- Urban Outfitters
 
 
 
-Jodie
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment