Monday, March 11, 2013

Houndstooth and spikes... I think they like each other!

 
 
My two biggest weaknesses are shoes and blazers! (Ok well brownies too, but that is a whole other blog topic!) So when I found my new favorite blazer at H&M I knew of course I had to pair it with my favorite shoes I currently own- I love the contrast between the men's inspired hounds tooth print of the blazer with the super edgy spikes on my silver pumps (and silver metallics are going to be huge for spring!)  
 
 

Blazer- H&M; Necklace- Banana Republic (old) Get the look; Tank- Old Navy ; Jeans- Banana Republic (old) Similar; Heels- ShoeMint (sold out) Similar; Ring- (vintage) Also LOVE this; Watch- Marc by Marc Jacobs; Link bracelet- Bronzo Italia; Tiny Skull bracelet- (TJMaxx find) Similar
 
 
-Jodie



No comments:

Post a Comment