Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Leopard... It doesn't get any better!

 
I can count on my hand the number of things that make me extremely happy- leopard is most definitely right up there!! It always has a way of feeling timeless no matter what you pair it with, but then can be so modern at the same time! Pairing my favorite J.Crew sweater with a red lip always reads as classic, but adding in my new maxi skirt from Target takes it up a notch from just being your average run around town outfit. The pop of turquoise from my vintage necklace and little enamel bracelet adds another layer of color and texture to the whole look!
 

 
 
Sweater- J.Crew Similar; Skirt- Target; Necklace- vintage find; Enamel bracelets- (old) Similar and Similar; Watch- Marc by Marc Jacobs; Lip Color- Smashbox Legendary Lipstick in Infrared Matte
 
 
-Jodie


No comments:

Post a Comment