Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A blue blazer... but not feeling sad at all!

 
 

I have a weakness for blazers- I will take one in any shape or color and love it to pieces! So when I lucked out and scored this Rock & Republic bright cobalt blazer on clearance last year (reg $90 and only paid $17 thank you very much!) I was beside my self! Mostly from the shopping high of getting such a great deal, but also for all the outfits this blazer would make!
So I just put it over a tank and high waisted shirt and then added additional pops with my leopard booties and fuchsia accessories (including lip stain). Then when it starts warming up a little outside I think I will pair it with some pastel skinnies and a plain white tank and some great ballet flats!


 
 
 
 
Blazer- Rock & Republic (old) Similar; Skirt- Liquid (old) Similar; Tank- Old Navy; Bracelet- TJMaxx Get the look; Studded Clutch- (old)Similar; Leopard Booties- Colin Stuart (last season) This season's version; Lip color- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart
 
 
-Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment