Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Leather in the summer?... Yes please!

 
 
I fell in love with these faux leather paneled leggings from BCBG that I picked up from one of my local boutiques All Together! I thought since they have so much impact on their own, I would keep the rest of the outfit casual, so I paired them up with my new little tank from Victoria's Secret and my trusty go-to fedora! These leggings are so light weight that they totally work in the summer time to beat the heat, but they are also going to be so great with a big chunky long sweater in the fall and winter! (I already have one in mind sitting in my closet ready to be paired up!)
 
Tank- Victoria's Secret; Leggings- BCBG from All Together Boutique; Shoes- Jessica Simpson (no longer available) Also in love with these from Sole Society!; Fedora- Target (in stores only); Lip color- Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Infrared Matte; Nail color- Mally 24/7 gel color in Big Apple
 
 
-Jodie


No comments:

Post a Comment