Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Going out in style... Major Betty Style!!

 
I guess I should start this blog post by saying that the title was hard to make a final decision on- but I came to this one and figured it was appropriate. I am sad to say this will be my last blog post for Major Betty :(
But I figured I would go out with a bang and post my favorite vintage find!! When I found this camel cape with leopard trim, it truly completed my life! It is everything!! (besides my kiddo and hubby) :)
I was doing a cupcake delivery to Augusta, Ga and decided to swing into this vintage shop on the square called The Maze. I died when I saw it- it was in perfect condition and the price was an even bigger culprit to my demise- $38.00!!!
 
 This little blog has been the funnest little thing I have done in a long while, but I have to focus my time on other things- like things that actually make me money and not cause me to spend it! :)
So I am off to my next adventure and hope you guys have enjoyed my little outfits along the way :)
Thanks a bunch!!
Cape- Vintage
 
 
-Jodie
 


No comments:

Post a Comment