Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Kate Spade Dress... obsessed in an understatement!


In honor of this amazing Kate Spade frock that has completely stole my heart (and would steal my bank account too with it's $450 price tag) I tried to think of a way to get the sweet feeling of it without the outrageous cost!
So my first instinct was to sew it- and I still might- but I also wanted some options to share so you could get the look too. So my go-to source for all things flirty and retro came to my rescue once again! ModCloth has an amazing selection of dresses to choose from and they even have a category just for fit and flare (just what I needed). So I picked these three options that are all from $55-$60 in price and could be equally as impressive paired with some great pops of accessories or even these super cute Mary Jane's from Target in this Magenta color!




Mary Janes from Target




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-Jodie
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment