Monday, February 25, 2013

Grandpa may I... borrow your sweater?


 
I had a pretty lack luster weekend tending to a teething 15-month old. Hudson (my son) is on round three of getting more teeth in and when they come in, the devil comes out! So needless to say, I am sleep deprived and a little style deprived! But I did run by Old Navy and found the cutest chambray shirt with little anchors printed all over! It was still a little gross this weekend weather wise, so I just popped my grandpa cardi over it until it warms up some more so I can wear it with a great skirt!  :)
 
Grandpa cardi- Paisleigh's Corner (no longer available) Get it here; Anchor print chambray shirt- Old Navy; Jeans- Gap (last season's version) This season's version; Loafers- Nine West (old) Similar; Leather wrap bracelets- (old) Similar and Similar; Lip color- Smashbox Be Lengendary Lipstick in Infrared Matte
 
 
-Jodie
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment