Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wednesday Wants!

 
I decided to change the name of Wednesday's One Item Wonder over to Wednesday Wants because I just could never decide on just "one" item to post about each week so now with the name change I can post about everything that catches my eye for that week!
So for today I want bows!!!
Adding a little bow accessory to your outfit is an easy way to add a little feminine, girly touch! And lets be honest, they are just too dang cute not to!! These are just a couple of pieces that I think would work great into your existing wardrobe and bonus- they won't break the bank!
And side note- I know it is late in the season for gloves, but I own this pair and I have worn them every day since they came in the mail so stock up on them for next Winter while they are on sale!!
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment