Saturday, February 16, 2013

Little black dress... with a little pink pop!

As I was out and about in town the other day, I decided to swing by my local boutique- Paisleigh's Corner! They had just gotten a new shipment of spring pieces in and I was dying to try them all on! So about an hour later and not telling how much wallet damage later, I came home with a bag full of new goodies! I fell in love with this little black dress not only because you can never have too many, but because of the mesh design top. It reminds me so much of the Louis Vuitton Spring line with the geometric blocks!
And best part for you out of town girls, Paisleigh's Corner will ship to you!
 
 
 
 
 
Dress- Paisleigh's Corner; Belt- J.Crew Factory; Pumps- J.Crew Factory (no longer available)Similar at Nordstrom; Polka Dot Bangles- (estate sale finds) Similar vintage one on Etsy
 
 
-Jodie


No comments:

Post a Comment