Thursday, March 7, 2013

anchor print and neon... ahoy matey indeed!

 
 
My new favorite color is very quickly becoming electric pink! It looks great on every skin tone and it just makes you look more alive and confident! So when I visited my local J.Crew Factory store and saw this pretty little high-waisted skirt on the rack- oh it was coming home with me for sure!!
I knew I already had my neon framed sunglasses and my great bracelet with a pop of pink so it wasn't that hard to start to pull this look together for me!
 
 
Shirt- Old Navy (also styled on post "grandpa may I borrow your cardigan?"); Skirt- J.Crew Factory; Fedora- Target in stores only; Bag- Cynthia Rowley (also like this style); Sunglasses- vintage; colored bracelet- TJMaxx find (also like this style); Rose tone watch- Marc by Marc Jacobs ; Rose tone link bracelet- Bronzo Italia; Heels- Prabal Gurung for Target; Lip color- Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Infrared Matte
 
 
-Jodie
 


No comments:

Post a Comment