Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A blazer... orange you glad?!

 
I like to think of a blazer as the superhero of your closet- there is not much it can't do! A blazer can elevate any outfit and make it feel put together and polished. And don't get me wrong I love my black and tan blazers, but there is just something about a pop of color for one! So anytime I find a blazer in a great color I know it is coming home with me- and this orange linen blazer was no exception! It will be perfect through the spring and summer months and is great now also while it is still a little cool out!
 
 
Blazer- Charlotte Russe (no longer available) Similar; Dress- Forever 21 (no longer available) Similar- ; Belt- (vintage) Similar; Shoes- Payless- (old) Similar; Bracelet- (vintage) Similar; Ring- Forever 21 (old) Similar
 
 
 
-Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment