Thursday, February 7, 2013

Polka Dots... paired with polka dots!


Anything that I can put on and feel like I have stepped back in time a little bit, well, just makes me very happy! And polka dots have always been a go-to for me when I want to get a little cheeky or flirty with retro style! I have had my Urban Behavior skirt and Nine West heels both for over 5 years now at least and I still wear it all the time, but never together... until now!
I got inspired from my favorite blogger over at Atlantic-Pacific when I went through her archived posts and just started really noticing how she repeats a lot of patterns and layers to emphasize the look she is trying to achieve. So my thought was polka dots and how can I drive that thought home?
So I just threw these two pieces together and wha-la!


 




 
Sweater- J.Crew Jackie Cardigan; Skirt- Urban Behavior (old) Similar at ModCloth; Shoes- Nine West (old) Similar at Target; Sunglasses- Modcloth Similar at GoJane; Lipstick- Smashbox Legendary Lipstick in Infrared Matte
 
 
 
-Jodie

3 comments:

  1. I am loving that skirt!

    -Haley-
    haleyvalerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Beautiful outfit for my Valentine's Day featuring on my blog. See details at the bottom. Love this look on you.

    XO

    Sofia

    Only 3 more days to enter

    Be featured on Stylishly In Love: If you would like a chance to be featured on my fashion blog, then email me (stylishlyinlove@gmail.com) a picture of your go-to outfit for Valentine's Day. In honor of Valentine's day I will be featuring 14 bloggers. Make sure to email me by February 11th.
    Thank you.

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the polka dots and the fact that they are in different colors on the skirt and the shoes. Polka dots are one of my all time favorites.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete