Monday, March 18, 2013

Feeling like a bag of Skittles... in a good way!

 
I don't know about where you live, but here in Georgia it was gorgeous over the weekend!!
So I brought out all of my bright colored pieces for this festive look :) My rule has kind of always been that any colors can be worn together as long as you have a link between two of the pieces to tie it all together- so I picked my bright fuchsia necklace and snake embossed flats as my two linking items! (And to boot- my vintage sunglasses have neon pink in their frame!)
 
 
Shirt- Marshall's (old) Get the look; Skirt- J.Crew Factory; Flats- Gianni Bini (old) Very Similar here; Necklace- Old Navy (in stores only); Fedora- Target (in stores only); Bag- Cynthia Rowley (Also like this style); Sunglasses- vintage: Bracelet- TJMaxx find (Also like this style); Lipcolor- Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Infrared Matte
 
 
-Jodie
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment