Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wednesday's One Item Wonder!



For my first Wednesday's One Item Wonder I decided to go with the one single thing that had completely changed my skin! Ok so technically it's not "one" item, but these four little life savors need each other to work their best so you get them in one sweet little package! The Purity cleanser takes off every stitch of makeup on my face- even my red lip stick in one fell swoop! Every morning I use the Microdelivery wash, which I contribute to lifting and removing most of my post acne scars that I thought I was stuck with a life time! The Hope in a Jar moisturizer feels like water going on, doesn't make me break out (oh and did I mention it was on Oprah's Favorite Things list a couple of years in a row?) So obviously if it's good enough for O, it's good enough for me!
 
 
 
Along with an acne treatment cream and an additional eye cream, these are the only products that have touched my face in four months and the difference it has made for me is incredible! Philosophy's company "philosophy" is "make-up optional skin" and I definitely have that now thanks to this system!
 
-Jodie


No comments:

Post a Comment