Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wednesday's One Item Wonder!

 
 
 
Anyone that knows me, knows that I am a little obsessed with QVC. Especially when it comes to beauty products! They can't be beat on their prices for makeup and skincare, so needless to say I stay tuned in to all their little beauty shows to score my BareMinerals and Mally for super cheap! So a while back during an exiting hour of lip gloss, I happened to catch a glimpse at an upcoming show they were going to have on- wait for it- The Jacqueline Kennedy Collection!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Foxtrot Pendant

 

So after I watched and learned about the pieces I was hooked! I can honestly say they replicate each piece from her archived collection down to a T! They showed each of her real pieces in photographs next to the replica piece and told the story of how she acquired it! I learned that if she wore a piece that had emeralds in it, it was given to her by JFK as a gift. And that her famous Sunburst pin would cost over $100k if purchased in today's market! I love anything and everything Jackie O, so I can say I will be adding her replica collection into my closet one piece at a time!

 

-Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment