Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pop it in the Winter... and I'm not talking about a new dance move!

Some very sad people out there assume that when the weather starts to take a dip in the 30's, so should their wardrobe! Don't assume that you have to wear blacks, browns and greys all season long! You are not manic-depressive, so why should your Winter wardrobe be?
So when I came across this great fuchsia blouse from J.Crew Factory, I knew I had to add it to my winter blahs! And the best part is that fuchsia is going to be a go-to color for spring so that means more wear for your bucks ladies! And bonus for you, it is on sale now- so happy shopping!
 
 
 
Blouse- J.Crew Factory; Art Deco pendant- (old) Get the look; Leopard wedges- Banana Republic (old) Similar
 
-Jodie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment