Sunday, June 23, 2013

For the Summer... Go Wild!

For my third look teaming up with the brand Fashion Spy, I went with this great printed frock!
My heart is always in the fall and winter when it comes to fashion looks (I love layers!) so my trick to get through summer is to "visually" layer! When you choose a dress that has such a graphic print, you draw the eye in and add visual depth so there is no need for a cardigan or jacket (and who want that on a scorching 90 degree day?!) This dress fit the bill perfectly and the sweet little key hole in the back is just a bonus!!
 
 

 

Dress- C/O Fashion Spy; Belt- J.Crew (old); Heels- Kenneth Cole Reaction (old) Also love these from Sole Society!; Watch- Marc by Marc Jacobs; Link Bracelet- Bronzo Italia 
 
 
-Jodie
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment