Thursday, May 30, 2013

Printed pants... sure you can!

 
 
 
If you are anything like me, you have shied away from anything that draws attention to the biggest part of you. For me, it's my caboose! So without question when the printed pants trend came rolling through I decided to wait on torturing myself in the dressing room. But then I got to thinking and it truly is all about proportions! So since I am bottom heavy, a big, bold print would never do for me. So when I found these tonal, small printed cropped trousers from H&M, I gave them a go!
I have to say I love them and I have been def getting my money's worth out of them- I wear them with everything, but for this outfit I paired them with another of my faves- the classic striped shirt. So yes you can wear printed pants, just find a print that works great for your body type (and bonus I am showing you that you can mix prints too!) I just kept my look in the same color family with shades of blue and then popped it with the orange necklace and bracelet :)
 

 
 
Top- Forever21; Pants- H&M (recent) and I also love these from Zara; Fedora- Target (in stores only); Necklace- J.Crew Factory; Bracelet- vintage; Shoes- ShoeMint
 
 
-Jodie


No comments:

Post a Comment