Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Bonjour... Can we go to Paris?

I have always been obsessed with French style. The women are always so timeless and effortlessly chic- they just look like they rolled out of bed that perfectly put together! I took three years of French in High School just thinking that one day I would be able to go and talk to the locals, sit in a little cafe and sip on espresso and stroll through vintage shops to find those once-in-a-lifetime pieces to add to my closet!
Well I am 27 now, still haven't been to France and all I can remember for French class is "Hi, my name is Jodie and I am 16 years old", "my little cabbage" (a term of endearment that I do use on my son Hudson) and the basic "hello", "thank you a lot" and "yes, good". So here is to wishing that one day I will make it over there, but until then I always have my classic striped top, little chino pants and a red lip to get me through the day! :)


 
 
 

Top- Forever21; Pants- J.Crew Factory (sold out in red, but other colors are great) Sunglasses- Olsenboye (last season's version) Also love this season's version; Ring- Forever21; Necklace- vintage; Heels- Jessica Simpson
 
 
-Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment