Monday, April 8, 2013

Keeping it in the family.... the color family that is!

 
I have always loved the idea of a mono-chromatic look, but I have also always loved to pick a color and then go with it from head to toe in varying shades! So if you have a great ocean blue dress, then a turquoise cardigan and then some navy blue pumps- I say do it all day long! And while you are at it, throw in a cobalt handbag to really knock it out of the park!
 
When I found these Jessica Simpson pumps I literally died over the color! And then I died a little bit more when I saw the sweet bow in the back! (I loved the style so much, I bought the leopard version of this shoe also!) So I thought my new pumps would work great with this little clutch I have had forever and then the outfit just came together from there! :)
 
 
 
 
Shirt- Gap (old) Also like this; Pants- J.Crew Factory; Heels- Jessica Simpson ; Scarf- TJMaxx (recent); Clutch- Melie Bianco (old) Also love this
 
 
 
-Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment